Enjoy Membership at 4 Courses
The Mercer County Park Commission offers 4 different golf courses to its residents and guests. As some of the most popular golf courses in the region, county resident membership privileges at Mercer Oaks, Mountain View, and Princeton Country Club continue to be a coveted commodity. If you live in Mercer County, contact us today to learn how you can become a member. In order to obtain or renew a Mercer County resident golf identification card, the following criteria must be met to prove one’s residency in Mercer County. All the following documents must be current. Fraudulent documents can result in loss of privileges at all Mercer County Park Commission facilities. Use of a business address is prohibited. To renew your resident ID card for 2020 you can go to our website www.golfmercercounty.com/shop/ or go in person at Princeton, Mercer Oaks or Mountain View.
You can visit any golf shop to get a new ID or renew a current one. The cost is $37 for adults, $25 for seniors (62 & above) and $10 for juniors (17 & under). The membership expires on December 31, 2020. Bring a valid Mercer County driver’s license.
- Requires one of the following with Mercer County address as a proof of residency (must be current)
- NJ digital / photo driver license with a Mercer County street address
- NJ digital non-driver ID card with a Mercer County street address
- NJ digital boat license with a Mercer County street address
- Requires two of the following documents and valid photo identification
- Any government issued ID showing current residence in Mercer County
- Current residential property tax bill or tax statement
- Any letter or correspondence (including tax bills) received from the IRS or state tax office regarding
- Original lease or rental agreement showing your name as the lessee or renter
- Two current residential utility bills, such as current PSE&G bill, municipality water bill or sewerage bill from the past 60 days
- Current secondary school report card or transcript containing your address
- Official birth certificate along with proof of parent’s residency