MERCER OAKS COURSES INFORMATION
Mercer Oaks offers two championship courses at the West Windsor location both open year round (weather permitting). This site provides visitors with amenities second to none for a daily fee facility. Mercer Oaks West is an 18-hole championship golf course which was opened to the public in 1991. The course was built in a traditional style with tree lined fairways, ample bunkers, and challenging greens. The course is a part of the landscape of Mercer County Park and Lake Mercer. It has large greens and bunkers. Through strategic design and careful placement of bunkers and other hazards, the course provides a good test of golf. From the championship tees, the course measures over 7,000 yards with a par of 72. Although part of Mercer Oaks, the links-style East and traditional-style West offer two completely different course challenges for players of all levels. Mercer Oaks East and West are both located at 725 Village Road West in West Windsor NJ, 08550. Our telephone number is 609-936-1383. For questions and information please email Bobby Kauth at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- State of the art grass and artificial practice facility. This includes a 300-yard driving range, a large putting green, and a practice sand trap. In season, the driving range closes early in the evening on Wednesday and opens up later in the morning on Thursday. Range will be closed at 5pm on Wednesday evenings.
- Casual dining in the Grill Room or outside on the covered patio.
- Full service golf shop offering a wide selection of apparel, balls, shoes, and instruction.
- Fully stocked roaming beverage cart.
- Mercer Oaks Catering is the award winning catering service at Mercer Oaks. The 10,375 square-foot clubhouse offers seating for up to 200 people. Weddings, banquets, business meetings, golf outings, and special events continue to make this a very popular facility. To book your special event please call (609) 275-9260 ext #1 or email email@example.com